Bump Test Station for Trolex GasHawk TX7000 portable Gas Monitor. Rapid and convenient gas response testing of GasHawk prior to deployment. Equally suitable for individual users or multi-user validation checks.
– Input ports for test gas connection
– Gas application push button for convenient and safe operation
– No electrical power required - can be used in the hazardous area
– Single or dual gas input channels
Trolex GasHawk Personal Gas Detector 1-to-6 gas detector with automatic wireless charging and extended battery life. Ideal for uses in various industries such as offshore, onshore, gas, water, petroleum, agriculture, construction, manufacturing, medical, biotechnology, chemical, transportation, automotive, food and beverage, mining, tunnelling, pulp and paper. That’s why GasHawk is tough, reliable and easy to use - and delivered at a cost that allows you to give your people the best protection available at honest prices.
Trolex GasHawk replacement cell guarantee gives you an 80% reduction in lifetime costs for your GasHawk Personal Gas Detector, we’ll supply replacement cells at cost price to you. This means that you get the world’s foremost personal gas detector with a reduction of up to 80% in the lifetime cost compared to similar competitor units. Honest pricing to ensure that people working in challenging environments get the support and protection they need.
- Inductive charging system with no exposed contacts, which eliminates charge failure due to corrosion, build-up of dirt and dust, and failure to engage contacts
- Charging intervals are massively reduced - with up to 7 days continuous use even with infra-red sensors operating
- Intrinsically safe battery pack can be changed-out even in the hazardous area
- Up to 6 gases monitored simultaneously
- Bright, clear illuminated display for easy viewing in varying light conditions
- Full data-logging and easy-download feature through our dedicated Hawkeye software allows you to demonstrate compliance
- Multiway stack charger for space-saving desktop charging.
- provides reliable accurate monitoring in the harshest conditions. IP67 rated and ATEX/IECEx and EAC approved, GasHawk is tough, rugged and built to last.
- is around 50% of the weight and size of many competitor multi-gas units and is designed to be easy-to-use through the application of ergonomic design principles.
- Ask us how you can save 80% on the Replacement Cell Guarantee for your GasHawk Personal Gas Detector, email us at email@example.com